Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Week-end is near

Unique kind of post which would like to discuss with my group of writers who providing help with dissertation to UK students at Elite Assignment which is leading academic assistance provider company in UK. And see what they say about it. Keep posting.

Is that the first ever 1/72 plastic figure of a soldier 'spud bashing'?

I can't say that I've thought about it before but now that I see it I wonder why has this not been done before? Great figure, well done Strelets, but for the full effect I think you need to repeat the pose with a 'Tommy Atkins'.:relaxed:

Dear Strelets,

More fine looking masters. The Poilus at rest really grab me. We may have seen most of them already, but I look forward to seeing the full set of masters and figures... in the fullness of time.

A great weekend to you all there and to all who visit the forum.

Regards, James

More expense .....

Lots more for me.
Perhaps a resting camel might be in the offing?

I hope to have a second option...quite week-end enjoined me.
Good masters Strelets. Hope you have a good week-end too...and a good start for the next week...with a SWS figs...

Think I need another loan...

What about a field kitchen set?
Army cooks have (rumour has it) killed more than any frontline unit ever did!:innocent: :scream:

Celtic warrior
What about a field kitchen set?
Army cooks have (rumour has it) killed more than any frontline unit ever did!:innocent: :scream:
I've heard that Army cooks have the toughest training course in the Army; no-one has ever passed it.:laughing:

A field kitchen would complement these figures nicely.

My first reaction was that you should include a Frenchman trimming his mustache with a hand mirror. At least then one of those poor guys might see that there is something laying on the ground behind them . Beautiful sculpts seem to be the new norm. Have a nice week.

'Love these figures.

I really enjoy reading this wonderful article. I am glad to be here and see this keep sharing more posts like this.
Mahipalpur Call Girls
Aerocity Call Girls
Connaught Place Call Girls
Vasant Kunj Call Girls