Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Reinforcements

Dear Yuri,

Sensational!

It is so wonderful to see such marvellous forces in miniature on a Friday morning. Thank you.

As ever, thoughts are with those at the front and in areas under attack and for an end to the madness. I hope that soon the only conflicts will be those in miniature on tabletops, floors and dioramas—where they belong.

Regards,

James

Exceptionally grand! Thank you Strelets. Waiting for the day,,,,,,just waiting for the day.

Looks like some pointy bois in the pipeline! Best wishes and hugs from the west. :hugging_face:

I have said this before, but I'm quite happy to say it again, this WSS range has reset the bar for officer figures, all of the figures are exquisite examples of the sculptors art, but they have excelled themselves when it comes to command figures.

Imaginative, but realistic poses that look appropriate to the period, lovely details and a nice variations on the theme, instead of cookie-cutter poses and bland figures.

Bravo!

Slava Ukraine!

Really great stuff..the level of detail is amazing!👍👏
I only wish my painting skills were up to the job😳

А вы новые наборы выпускаете?Или пока мастермодели копите,на будущее?

Уважаемый lex,

несмотря на все тяготы жизни, мы не собираемся перепрофилироваться в выставочную галерею мастер-моделей и надеемся порадовать Вас и прочих наших клиентов в самом ближайшем будущем.

С уважением,

Стрелец

Замечательно!Надеюсь у вас все получится

Absolutely incredible. A Big Thank you to the Sculptor and Strelets team! I can't wait to put my hands onto the next shipment.

Superb figures, all credit to the sculptor and to Strelets.

Wishing you a safe weekend!

Wonderful figures and the right answer to our "russian friend", congratulations for both!
Let us hope to see these and other sets quite soon in our shops....
Stay alive on all beaches, in all streets and hills ...

Согласен с "немецким другом".В войну лучше играть на столе.

Aussie Lex, but we are as one in this desire for sure!

All the best to you,

James

I’m all for more infantry sets for the WSS. The variety we now have is incredible, and I can’t wait to see some of the dioramas that could be accomplished using this range of figures. Bravo once more Strelets! Your sculptors are incredibly talented!