Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Latest Highlander Sets

Hi Roger,

I know at first i thought the sprue hadn't filled the mould correctly but when i put my glasses on I could make out the forage caps.

The poses are really good and I am a big fan of the wounded figures except for the wounded flag bearer. as that is a pose that is needed in every battalion so would have preferred him fit for action and not on his knees.

I got both highlander sets and the Russian jagers (36 Boxes in total) and I looking forward to more Russians coming out next year.

I am feeling a lot better but I was on a lot of medications that probably helped me get through it better than a lot of people, so please everyone be careful its a nasty thing and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

thanks for the kind words
bfn
Allan

Re: Latest Highlander Sets

Just read PSR's review of the firing line. Not a bad score, even lots of praise. I hadn't expected anything else having received the sets two weeks ago. Let's hope for more great sets including the 5/60th and/or 95 th rifles. Now find the time to paint them.:face_with_rolling_eyes: