Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: С Рождеством Христовым!

Merry Orthodox Christmas to the Strelets team and thanks for such wonderful previews again. :relaxed: :+1:

Only seven days into '22 and we are being treated with such viewing pleasure. I do hope that everyone at Strelets had/will have some time off. We all need it.

Great to see more masters of the Russian jägers in greatcoat (with potential as mouse-keteers) and the Bavarians in action. They'll be a 'must-have' for me (oh dear). The latest War of Spanish Succession offerings maintain the top-drawer sculpting. The bronzey colour for the masters really adds to their visual appeal, I reckon. The latest box-art (Garde du Corps) is another great addition to what is a wonderful feature of this series.

Thanks (again, again...), James

I live in Spain and here the children don't get their presents until the 6th of January because the camels of the 3 wise men are not as fast as the flying reindeer of father Christmas. As far as I know the very Catholic Spanish are not Greek Orthodox.

Great figures, in particular the I assume Russian jaeger waving his flagstaff. If the accompanying soldiers are equipped with bayonets :wink: they can also act as line infantry or musketeers. If the customer wants to get rid of the stabbing thing he can cut it off. Just a thought.