Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Italians on patrol

Simply excellent stuff. Well done Strelets. Hopefully in future you make Italian Colonial troops and Vichy infantry for North Africa/ Orient. Make us dream.

Excellent work Strelets, but please if you still can do something remove these bersaglieri feathers: by leaving them, you are excluding a fundamental African theatre which is the war in East Africa, since only a very tiny bunch of bersaglieri took part in the defense of Cheren, but no bersaglieri soldier was to be seen in key battles like Amba Alagi.

Cheers,

Ale

Giorgius
Simply excellent stuff. Well done Strelets. Hopefully in future you make Italian Colonial troops and Vichy infantry for North Africa/ Orient. Make us dream.
A very pleasant suprise.I especially like the soldier filling the water bottles - great to see some orginality in a new set.

Totally agree about the inclusion of the Vichy French. Whether North Africa or the Levent they certainly occupied large numbers of allied troops who should have been fighting the axis forces.

Giorgius
A good set for me too. Hoping in a colonial's troops( Lubiana) too

Great sculpting and great poses. If plastic figures hold the candle to the masters, this set is going to make it all pop!

Nice looking Italians great poses I am looking forward to get my hands on these figures it would nice to have a few more Italian sets as well.:wink:

I`ll certainly be buying a couple of boxes of these- a nice selection of poses.
Hopefully more Italians including Libyan and Eritrean Colonial troops are in the pipeline.

These chaps are just what I've been waiting for.
Excellent sculptures; useful poses. can't see a camel though.

Nice sculpts but the poses look a bit relaxed for being on patrol and the chap with his head bowed looks like he's at a funeral. I'm sure these will be great for diorama makers but I can't see me adding these to my Italian forces.

Excellente! This is just what I and many others have been waiting impatiently for for years! Hopefully a set of these guys in combat will soon follow....Avanti Italia!