Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Teaser

Oh yeah!

CPN

Wow, a wonderful WSS-canon which is far better than all former WSS-canons. I am missing only some lateral iron brackets on the carriage. I am very curious to see how it will develop to an attractive set with gunners.

Will we see soon fighting and shooting austrian infantry too?

CPN
Oh yeah!

CPN
Maybe an "Arms" series set with guns only?
Maybe with limbers?

Yes! That's the spirit! A company listening to its customers and improving its designs! I'm definitely going to buy more of these! Thanks Strelets and compliments to the sculptor!

This is why I come to this site Fridays at 5: AM in the morning. Always something special. Agree that artillery sets, with cannons, caissons, and limbers with horses would be a wonderful idea, both for WSS and the American Civil War series. I also hope that you will keep rereleaing all of the Civil war sets, as the sets for Picket's charge, etc. are already getting harder to find. I just bought the Civil War command sets that have been rereleased. Also want to urge for the creation of more cavalry sets for the Civil War and west. That would fill a big hole in the 1/72 world. Thanks, Strelets!

Big gun with an ornate barrel other detail; I join the excitement at a CAD draft of such a 'beast'.
Regards, James

This looks very good, and the ornate barrel marks it as being very useful for the period c. 1650-1750, I'd say. If this is the WoSS 'heavy gun' that many have been asking for then this should be a winner!

An Austrian artillery set, perhaps?

Have a good weekend:relaxed:

The British guns were basic ,on the table started and put down presently, this one looks more like it.

Nice job! Nothing like a nicely tooled big boomer to get this old "redleg's" blood stirred.

A thing of beauty that I will look forward to.