Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What I really really want.

WW1 Serbs for 1914-15 Infantry and Artillery.
Other Balkan Armies for Balkan Wars /WW1 as well as more RCW sets would also be nice.

OK...because you asked:

Spanish Foreign Legion in 1920

British, Scots and Prussian Firing Lines (with fixed bajonets) in 1815 :grimacing:

I am currently finishing off a number of Australian matilda tanks. First problem was to get a matilda in 1/72 in the UK. Had to order them from China as western manufactures seem not bothered to make not Commonwealth subjects!

The next stage was to get a few Australian figures to go with the models. The Airfix and Matchbox (reboxed Revell) look good for their age but unfortunately on 20mm and 22mm respectively (1/76). Will have to build the Aifix 1/76 matilda I have in my stash to go with the figures!

The Australian or Commonwealth (better not say Empire!) troops would be an excellent subject that is not being covered in 1/72. Especially good figures worth looking at are the Matchbox mule and handler and the Airfix wounded with leg in splint.