Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What I really really want.

Zanzibari forces from the 1896 Anglo Zanzibar War, or if that is not possible, Skinner’s Horse

WW1 Serbs for 1914-15 Infantry and Artillery.
Other Balkan Armies for Balkan Wars /WW1 as well as more RCW sets would also be nice.

OK...because you asked:

Spanish Foreign Legion in 1920

British, Scots and Prussian Firing Lines (with fixed bajonets) in 1815 :grimacing:

I am currently finishing off a number of Australian matilda tanks. First problem was to get a matilda in 1/72 in the UK. Had to order them from China as western manufactures seem not bothered to make not Commonwealth subjects!

The next stage was to get a few Australian figures to go with the models. The Airfix and Matchbox (reboxed Revell) look good for their age but unfortunately on 20mm and 22mm respectively (1/76). Will have to build the Aifix 1/76 matilda I have in my stash to go with the figures!

The Australian or Commonwealth (better not say Empire!) troops would be an excellent subject that is not being covered in 1/72. Especially good figures worth looking at are the Matchbox mule and handler and the Airfix wounded with leg in splint.