Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Infantry of Louis XIV contribution

Je suis d'accord, très bien Pascal! Super peinture. J'aime beaucoup que vous avez utilisé les différents types de figurines pour cette pièce. Formidable.

Cordialement, James

Merci ,
En effet avec plusieurs boites on arrive a faire un régiment Français début de guerre d'Espagne
l'armée Française est plus intéressante à jouer avant la WSS sur le règne de Louis XIV ,il est étrange que vous les Anglo-Saxon préfériez la WSS :laughing: ,les piquier disparaitront en fin de WSS . oui c'est le régiment de Picardie et j'ai fait les manche rouge car c'est beaucoup plus jolie
cordialement
Pascal

Very good, love the painting style, and the attention to detail is exceptional.

Pascal
oui c'est le régiment de Picardie et j'ai fait les manche rouge car c'est beaucoup plus jolie
cordialement
Pascal

D'accord, Bien!

Cordialement,

Minuteman

Beautiful painting job! The infantry make a very impressive display.

I skimmed the responses and missed you photo Mark; they look fabulous.

It looks like you have put a sizeable force on the table already. Have you put them through their paces? If so, how did it go? Was it an historic action or made-up scenario. What rules/system do you use?

Regards, James

Bon travail! Bravo! Pouvez-vous nous en dire plus sur l'utilisation du pic jusqu'à la fin de la guerre ?

James Fisher
I skimmed the responses and missed you photo Mark; they look fabulous.

It looks like you have put a sizeable force on the table already. Have you put them through their paces? If so, how did it go? Was it an historic action or made-up scenario. What rules/system do you use?

Regards, James
The 'sizeable force' is gradually growing, James! The Regiment de Picardie was the first full unit of WoSS figures that I completed and they have been joined by a number of other French and Bavarian units since then. I am playing 'catch up' with Marlborough's armies, with a fair number of units 60-80% complete and in need of finishing and basing.

I am not an active wargamer, although that is my background and 'pedigree' if you like. Were I actively gaming right now I'd probably join the hordes of Black Powder followers and advocates; I have the books, and very good they are too.

Greath job Minuteman.

I love those soldiers...bravo Graillou.