Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: German field kitchen

The guy splitting wood needs to drop around to mine for lessons before he chops his hand off! :smile:

Alan Buckingham
The guy splitting wood needs to drop around to mine for lessons before he chops his hand off! :smile:
And face a firing squad...

ironsides
Alan Buckingham
And face a firing squad...
:smile: Right on both counts but he might be an asset on a trench raid.

This is a terrific looking set with some really nice poses. I love the cook stirring the soup and I think a very little conversion might see him feeding all sorts of armies through history.

I like these sort of sets, and I can see conversion potential with the axe weilding chap & the man with the ladle.

The chap with the ladle with a bit of work on his attire & swapping the ladle for a musket/rifle could be bayoneting someone below him or leaning over a wall to fend off someone trying to climb over.

Nice set anyway.

A work of art

The figure with the ladle is a work of art. It captures the moment in a perfect way.

The woodchopper and some other guys have odd proportions though.

I imagine this set will sell well within its niche, because the German field kitchen was used in WW2 as well (not sure about the French one).

Kudos to Strelets for proving sets like these which will obviously not be bought by the dozend but add nicely to what already exists. Regards, Pa