Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WoSS Late War Dragoons in Reserve

Hi James,

I reckon that we have 9 cavalry sets waiting in the wings, and at least two infantry sets (Austrians marching, and now probably a Firing Line set too).

However, the cuirassier officer posted a few days ago now raises the possibility of a tenth cavalry set, so perhaps we are over the magic total 11 mark already??

I guess we await a tidal wave of C18th century cavalrymen before year end,.... hopefully.:yum:

Regards, Mark

I like them, they are full of character! I can just imagine the officer calling out to the others in French saying "hey guys, has anyone seen a messenger with orders recently?" They all look around, a little confused. :grin:

As a pure pre-1789 AD collector that is not interested in diorama poses, this WoSS range is pretty much the only thing garnering my attention at the moment. A truly remarkable range already that looks like it will easily be the deepest pre-Nappy line in entire 1/72 scale.

Really stunning artwork again. Mark, apart from incorrect holsters, would any other changes be required to make these French line cavalry or even Gendarmerie De France?