Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Monday post

Very, very NICE!

I have really come to look forward to the Monday post! I love the stirrups, the sash, the gauntlets, and ornamentation. Your sculptors and you obviously love the WSS subject possibilities. This really is the best group of figures ever produced for one era. Thanks.

A very nice figure, good pose etc and the cuffs indicate an officer. Not one of the set of Austrian cuirassiers already posted, so either another set of cuirassiers, possibly Bavarian this time? Or a part of a set of 'personality' figures, although Strelets have previously suggested that they will not be releasing a set of WoSS commanders. And anyway, WoSS commanders would tend to wear tricornes, be-decked with lace and feathers!

So I guess a set of cuirassiers 'on the march' or 'in reserve'.

WoSS cavalry sets for release pre-Christmas sounds good to me!!

Bewdiful!

Even betterer, Friday post has become a regular feature?

Really pleased that we'll have until the end of the year to save up for the next release!

Regards, James

Another lovely looking figure. So many sets to look forward to, so great news that we may see some more just before Christmas!

I’m waiting for delivery of the latest WSS sets. Particularly looking forward to the dragoons.

Old John, do you post photos of your figures anywhere? I enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing with their WSS armies!

Rich W
Another lovely looking figure. So many sets to look forward to, so great news that we may see some more just before Christmas!

I’m waiting for delivery of the latest WSS sets. Particularly looking forward to the dragoons.

Old John, do you post photos of your figures anywhere? I enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing with their WSS armies!
I agree. Would be great to see these latest WoSS sets and your Hanoverians, Old John. The Contributions page awaits!