Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next Friday

Nah...they've always reminded me of an Adam & the Ants tribute band!!

Still think I might dip into the WSS though as a change. My main focus will still be Napoleonics...especially sets suitable for Waterloo or Leipzig.

Roger W
Nah...they've always reminded me of an Adam & the Ants tribute band!!

Still think I might dip into the WSS though as a change. My main focus will still be Napoleonics...especially sets suitable for Waterloo or Leipzig.
Yes, you know it makes sense Roger. Just buy a box or two of the sets you like and paint them up as display pieces; no need for a big diorama, reserve your Napoleonic energies for that.

Then maybe another couple of boxes of the WoSS new releases. You'll be hooked before long, but you may be surprised by how satisfying it can be dry-brushing curly wigs and working on the details of an over-sized coat cuff !!

Have a good weekend:slightly_smiling_face:

PS: Adam and the Ants? Heavy metal band?? Well, to my eye they are early Bon Jovi, perhaps Whitesnake (version 4) etc etc

😂😂👍👍

An absolute bravo!! I truly believe that these will be collectors pieces at some point in the future. I hope to see many more components for the Austrians, as well as for the WSS era. Great scope for their use in fighting the Turks as well as other European nationalities. More troops of the Turkish Empire and the Crimean Khanate of the early 18th century would be quite wonderful subjects for a sculptor(s) of this quality. Thanks, Stretlets!

These do look like excellent sculpts! Congratulations Strelets!

Empire: Total War has come to life like never before. :relaxed: