Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Congratulations Italy!!

I am England's fan since I remember me!! But Italy was better and deserved the cup. As for England, next time maybe...

So, congratulations Italy!!!

MARIOS KONTOGIANNIS
I am England's fan since I remember me!! But Italy was better and deserved the cup. As for England, next time maybe...

So, congratulations Italy!!!
Totally agree with the comments. Certainly would like the pundits to stop going on about the 1966 game. The skill all these players have is amazing.

These young players certainly have nothing to be ashamed of unlike the Anglophobic attacks by Scottish nationalist trolls and the racist low life.

Accepting a defeat with dignity is as much an achievment as winning a hard fought match. Congratulations to both teams for a most entertaining evening. Both countries can be proud of their teams. And England ... just try to avoid penalties ... maybe those are cursed ...

Congratulations to our Italian friends, on the balance of 120 minutes play (I'm not interested in penalties) I think the result was the right one.

England were excellent for the first twenty minutes and the first goal seemed to really rattle Italy. England should have pressed home an advantage there but once Italy settled I think they started to take control and ended up being the bit better team for the longer period.

Nothing wrong with the song Roger, with many of the games played at Wembley football did come home to it's birthplace. And with games also played at Hampden Park football came home to the birthplace of the modern passing game we know today as well.

:smile: :pizza: :soccer: :flag-it: :hugging_face:

Congratulazioni Italia !!

A tough match, as the Final should be. Over the whole of the competition, Italy were the better team, and scored more goals I believe. The best team won.:soccer: :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us be thankful that, after all the pandemic-related problems of 2020, we are again able to enjoy these sporting events in big arenas.

As an Italian I thank you all for the compliments for the victory in the Euro Cup, I want congatulating with the two teams and the referee for the good show ... we see ourselves in Quatar.

I remember being at a bar in Biarritz, France, watching the 2006 World Cup Final, hoping my beloved Les Bleus would triumph, only to see them lose a heart breaker to Italy on PKs. At the end of the game there was complete silence in the bar except for three Italians who were were obviously ecstatic and drinking to their country's victory. Trying to be a good sport, I shook their hands and congratulated them.

I now offer the same congrats to all our Italian friends on this forum. Your team fought hard and earned their title.

I'm still livid about how France went out to Switzerland...