Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thin Yellow Line

Good to see. Will be even better to see Gurkhas, Chindits and Australians next

Wonderful figures. I never thought I would say it, but it almost stimulates me to rekindle my second world war collection, most of which was lost in a frenzy of conversion madness 30 years ago. My sideboard is already filled to the brim with Napoleonics and colonial figures incl. the FFL, British, Arabs and Zulus by a variety of manufacturers, most recently mainly Strelets.

Not my period, but very fine sculpts indeed. And it's nice that Strelets covers a wide range of conflicts, now that Caesar seems to have stopped producing. There are currently not many top quality manufacturers in our hobby. Well done!

These look very good, high quality sculpting and good poses.

Not desert-y, not a wig in sight...so maybe 'jungle-y' instead?

Have a good weekend:relaxed:

Excellent sculpting again Strelets!

The MG gunner has his belt o v e r the breadbag etc. straps, probably not standard procedure?

Who knows, maybe the "The 800" movie craze will help sales, so a set of Chinese infantry might be on the cards!

Yes nice figures. Definitely on my shopping list !
Are these possibly Japanese Infantry in Defence ?
Certainly hoping Strelets will cover the Sino-Japanese conflict 1937-45.

Nice figures in unusual poses these are really interesting I like them a lot :yum:

Thanks Strelets for continuing to provide us with interesting subjets. If you want to delight us please consider Chinese Army and Dutch to fight the Empire of the Sun. And if you want to amaze us: mounted Japanese for early war.

At the moment there is a very interesting series The Price of An Empire and reference was made to the role of Thailand in WW2. A set regarding the Thai Army merits consideration for the Asian Pacific war theatre.