Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WSS Regiment de Beauce contribution

sansovino

And Minuteman you are absolutly right that these figures are the first ones for my bigger Blenheim-diorama-project .... which will need still much time to paint and build. I was speechless when I saw your already well painted big army. I wish that I would have painted already a third of them.
Very interesting information on the way you have been creating your conversions and casualty figures. Thank you Sansovino.

Your Blenheim diorama sounds like a substantial and long-term project. I will certainly be interested to hear and see how this progresses, as will many others both here and at Bennos. Good luck with this project!

Almost all of my painting hours are spent on WoSS units at present, so I have been able to post quite a lot of these on the Bennos Forum in the last month or two. I hope to be able to complete some of Marlborough's army soon and will be posting pictures of these when I have enough units to make it interesting.