Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Христос Воскресе!

Воистину Воскресе! Мира, добра, благополучия

That just might be the most impressive 1/72 scale plastic moustache ever. :relaxed:

Blessings on Easter! Some beautiful figures. I, for one, love the "At Ease" cavalry figures and will use them in my scenarios; I have plenty of wildly charging cavalrymen (not saying I won't snatch up any new sets you might release in this new style) - the more relaxed poses are useful for standing watch, waiting to go in, or merely guarding a flank. Great stuff.

ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΑΝΕΣΤΗ!!!
...as we Greeks Orthodox say for all our brothers, Orthodox, Protestants, Catholics, even Jews or Islamists!!! Islamists believe Jesus as a great prophet, Jews are not sure about it, but we love all of you!!! (Or I believe we should feel this way...)
And if our hobby is a little warlike, it's only a hobby.
I am sure, all of us, we believe in peace and in brotherhood (and sisterhood) of mankind...

Well said, MARIOS KONTOGIANNIS, and may I add, Strelets is doing thier part in international goodwill by producing some of the finest figurines ever, and making them available to all who wants to join in the joy! Thanks everyone! - GC :earth_africa: :earth_asia: :earth_americas:

Happy easter to all my Ortodox friends!
Riestus vas riesty! (Russian phonetic try...)

Regards

Patrice