Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: After Easter Eggs

Hi Marios .yes just like in ww2 in napoleonic wars British were main enemy of Napoleon. If you compare French army of napoleonic war they were sort of like German blitzkreig in ww ii. Moving faster then enemies. French artillery of napoleonic wars had cannons 25% lighter then their opponents so that contributed greatly to speed ov movement. British natiion did the best they could when they focused more on the navy as island country.and in ww 2 plus on air forces. RAF did excellent job against german Luftwaffe while outnumbered.when first accidental bombing of london happened and British retaliated by unexpectedly bombing raid on berlin this paradoxically benefited to RAF as angered hitler gave orders for bombing london and other british cities.by shifting from attacking british air fields, air fighters command installations to cities and that relived pressure on RAF. In my opinion many so called minor first battles were more important then we think. For Hitlers Germany it was in spain legion condor who encountered Russian supplied aircrafts and tanks to republicans.also very important was using first time 88mm flak 16 anti aircraft artillery guns against republicans tanks&fortifications with direct . Yes speaking of delivering goods 7% were lost due to loss. I thank you too for interesting discussion :-) nobody can’t know everything that is why we learn from each other.... I also like Churchill of his iron leadership. And I nearly forgot hitler by writing his book mein kampf let others know what he is going to do ahead of time. Stalin has read it it was translated to him so sooner or later he would attack hitlers garmany. Soviet-germany pakt was only made for 2 reason for hitler offense on west and divide poland for Stalin get time to modernize soviet army.as after winter war with Finland he realized that much needs to be done.... I agree, yes we can’t be sure with if’s we can only try calculating... after all even now always something new is discovered so many if’s. :grinning: