Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
They are up...

Hannants have now listed the Strelets sets due on the next release.

Re: They are up...

Guess I'll have to put the dogs on diet ...

Dear Alan,

To avoid misunderstanding, they just listed WSS sets, that had been announced so far.
There's no other meaning than that.
Having said that, we will release one set from that list in the near future.
All necessary updates will be given in due course.

Best regards,

Strelets

Hannants routinely post 'Future releases', but then some other retailers do this as well eg: Drum and Flag.

We will await these future releases, and in the meantime (in my case at least)...keep going with that huge backlog of sets that still need to be painted! There are hundreds of figures in my collection which remain in their pristine grey (French) or red (British) plastic colours.

Looks like being a good summer for anyone who likes tricorne hats....:grinning:

Not so good for all the Napoleonic fans though. :fearful:

Steve H
True, but I console myself with the fact I have several thousand (at least) unpainted figures waiting for the brush to content myself with until the next release...:relieved:

Wayne W
Steve H
True, but I console myself with the fact I have several thousand (at least) unpainted figures waiting for the brush to content myself with until the next release...:relieved:
Same here Wayne. Plenty boxes awaiting painting.
BUT.....if some better sets came along to replace what i havent as yet painted, thats fine by me!! In fact im hoping they do as some boxes i have bought out of necessity, rather than any sort of appreciation for them.....hence why they are probably still waiting to be painted!

Roger W
Wayne W
Steve H
Same here Wayne. Plenty boxes awaiting painting.
BUT.....if some better sets came along to replace what i havent as yet painted, thats fine by me!! In fact im hoping they do as some boxes i have bought out of necessity, rather than any sort of appreciation for them.....hence why they are probably still waiting to be painted!

Point well taken, Roger.