Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Easter!

Re: Happy Easter!

British cavalry on tour and sight seeing ?

Thank you...to you too.

Happy Easter Strelets!

Looks like the teasers stone has rolled. Do I see a possibility for Marshal Wade? I really like the guy with the pipe and the pistol loader pose is a good one too.

Are they English cuirassiers?

Yet again , brilliant sculpts , the officer in breastplate will make a superb general figure, only question is when will all the fantastic WSS sets be available in UK????? paint brush is twitching in great expectation

Happy Easter to all out there, stay safe
cheers Old John

Happy Easter to all!

Great figures, wonderful sculpted and very vivid. Strelets, your sculptors become still better than they already were. Absolutly impressive!

My eyecatcher gift to you and all forum members
http://bennosfiguresforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24644

I will need certainly still more cuirassiers. I couldn´t wait on yours, but I hope to create still more regiments.

Lots of good and useful poses here and the 'trumpeter at rest' figure I was hoping for too!

All the WoSS cavalry sets we have seen to date have particularly good officers/senior officers, and this remains true with this set.

Will be interesting to see the horses, which I'm sure will be the very good standing/at rest sculpts that we have seen - but hopefully with two pistol holsters rather than one pistol holster and a tool on the other side?

Thanks Strelets.

Excellent! Thank you Mr S and happy Easter to you.

The one thing about ths range has been the quality and innovation in the officer figures. No more mere figureheads, these guys look like they've actually turned up to do the job. Always characterful, thank you.

Dear Strelets,

Lovely figures for the belated Friday teaser. To echo and 'cherry-pick' the comments of others: a wonderful variety of excellent poses, marvellous character and beautiful sculpting.

Regards, James

Bravo, Strelets! Great job. The WSS line is a new step in the production of 72-scale miniatures! We are very grateful to you

I agree the figures look great, hope I finish painting my other WSS figures in time to start on these

Great figures,
Happy Easter too!!!

Thanks for consistently sharing your great figures, such as this beautiful set again. :+1:

Late Easter greetings to all readers and the hardworking Strelets crew! :relaxed:

WOW!!!!

:heart_eyes:

:tulip: :hibiscus: :rose: :blossom: :beetle: