Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reissue?

I can appreciate the Strelets business model. Its very clear and transparent with its limited runs. If a new set comes out, and you want it, then get in and buy it (in fact buy an extra couple of sets)....because when they're gone, they're gone.

And when they're all gone, those that bought them early (a) have a unique collection/set of wargaming armies, (b) those extra sets may come in really handy later since they're no longer available, or (c) those extra sets you acquired, but don't need, are now an investment and an appreciating asset that can be sold to invest in new projects.

Yes, I've been caught out by deciding I'm not going to focus on a particular era, then changing my mind and scrambling to buy hard-to-find sets later....but it keeps life interesting.

If this particular business model works for Strelets and means they'll be here in the long term, I'm all for it.

Regards,
Andrew

I wish Strelets would re-release set 011, Allied Chiefs of Staff (2). As more British Waterloo
sets are being released by Strelets, this staff set is needed more and more.

Britsfan
I wish Strelets would re-release set 011, Allied Chiefs of Staff (2). As more British Waterloo
sets are being released by Strelets, this staff set is needed more and more.
I would like to see a newer set for the 100 days with Allied General Staff on horseback.
The obvious big names...Wellington, Prince of Orange, Uxbridge, Rebeque, Hill, Picton etc but also Divisional/Brigade staff & some ADCs.
Like how Newline Designs have done their metal general staff sets....only a tad bigger!! I have the British, Netherlands, Prussian & French Newline staff sets for Waterloo and while I really like them and the range of people you get, they look a bit "childlike" next to who they command!

Banzai
Any chance of reissuing some earlier figures? Especially some of the impossible-to-find ones like Austrians/Hungarians M024 and M083, WWII South Africans M103, Finnish M062 & M096 etc.
I have them all. I am putting on eBay my 1/72 figures on sale.

So check it every week and You will find there what You need. I have a lot of rare sets.

Kind regards,

Yevgen