Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.
The quite waters crash the bridges ...
Many nice proposals! I have "Copy and Paste" from the proposed sets which I desire too - and have add some other sets.
Greek/Hellenstic period, Europe 13.-15th century, WSS, Napoleonic, WW1
Byzantines 11.-12. century
I have given already all my proposals
- British Infantry in square (Waterloo)
- Austrian cavalry (Hussars and lancers)
- Russian dragoons
Napoleonic British Hussars
1813-1815 French Summer Infanty Dress fighting
1815 French Young Guard in Full Dress
1813-1815 Prussian Horse Artillery
Napoleonic Firing lines Prussia, Poland, French
Russian Civil War
- partisan infantry (eg Makhnovists)
- naval infantry
- Kuban/Terek Cossack Infantry (Plastoons)
I would like to see a lot of dark age/early medieval
It would also be nice to see an upgrade of the Carolingian sets you produced long to your modern day standards.
As ever I would like to see proper coverage of the Byzantine Empire, particularly 11/12th century that would provide another enemy to your Normans.
Poor Jerzy used to cheer for Byzantines.
Lots of good suggestions above. As a concept, either small standalone themes, or completing / complementing ones. So:
*Afghan / Pathan tribesmen (like the various excellent Arab boxes)
* Dutch-Belgian 1815 Heavy Cavalry
* Nebucadnezzar’s Babylonians, including the lighter armed Chaldeans
* Arameans / Canaanites in long fringed robes; some infantry with “girded up loins” (kilt tucked into belt to aid rapid movement)