Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Speaking of deserts, here comes Alan with some French Foreign Legion

Paul Frechette
Mon Dieu
I think this will be a record breaking year for contributions. No sooner are we back in the saddle with Minutemans splendid charge, we are then whisked away back to the desert.
These are super action figures further enhanced by Alan's painting. He has still managed to show the folds and creasing in the clothing despite it being dark blue and black not an easy contrast. In saying that he has achieved the same with the white clothing. When I attempt that it just looks grubby.
It's to Strelets credit that they have given us some splendid boxes for the FFL.

Indeed, I echo Paul's, James' and Roger's sentiments. A fine set and very nicely painted and photographed. I feel I'd now know the 'trademark' AB Studios desert basing mix almost anywhere!

The pace and number of Contributions certainly seems to be moving along at breakneck speed, indeed a blur measured in hours rather than days almost....

Have a good weekend:grinning:

Thanks guys.

Your FFL Legionnaires are a real pleasure to look at, Alan. Very nice details. I've always liked the simplicity of the blue and white color uniforms, but your Officer's red kepi and the bugler, too gives your set that nice finished touch. Thanks for sharing! :palm_tree: :earth_africa:

Good job, Alan. Bravo.

are they running at the fashoda incident? :laughing: