Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: On a lovely Friday evening

Absolutely fabulous sculptures.

Nice, but not deserty.....:disappointed:

Stretlets, those are beautiful. Is there any link or photos to see some of your sculptors at work or your production process.....without giving away any secrets, of course. It would be nice to see the people at work behind this process. Thanks so much for the photos. Real keepers.

Great looking dismounted dragoons. With the firing poses and the officer that we have already seen I can imagine a very good firing line or unit in 'skirmish' order using these figures. I am now planning the dragoon component of my French WoSS army.

Well done Strelets!

Beautiful.
Keep em comin’.

Nice masters...well done Strelets again.

Strelets-R

Have a nice week-end!
Fantastic!

Strelets, you and your sculptors are really pushing the envelope.

I am not blowing smoke here, the poses on the WSS range are imaginative, well-excuted and fitting. Thank you.

Dear Strelets,

A pair of figures that are a joy to behold, in terms of construction and detail, for we who like our military miniatures.

The fellow reaching for a cartridge is especially grand.

Regards, James

p.s. reCaptcha really trying to annoy me this morning. What *is* its obsession with traffic lights and fire hydrants? Out of interest, how does 'William' get around it? If it don't stop 'him', why even bother?

James Fisher
reCaptcha ... Out of interest, how does 'William' get around it? If it don't stop 'him', why even bother?
Presumably because it stops the other fifty spam robots from getting on. One is more than enough.

Lovely looking figures and I'm wondering if a tin of tartan paint and a bit of imagination might turn them into dismounted Baggot's Hussars.

Graeme
James Fisher
reCaptcha ... Out of interest, how does 'William' get around it? If it don't stop 'him', why even bother?
Presumably because it stops the other fifty spam robots from getting on. One is more than enough.

Lovely looking figures and I'm wondering if a tin of tartan paint and a bit of imagination might turn them into dismounted Baggot's Hussars.
Baggot's Hussars, why not, I'm sure these figures would work well. I also think that, with a suitable paint job, these would work as French dragoons for the War of Austrian Succession and SYW.

Is the tartan paint the one made by the well-known and excellent miniatures gaming company starting with a 'C' (I think they call it 'Undead clan tartan' or something like that)??....:upside_down_face:

To be honest I tend to steer clear of some companies because I'm too stupid to decipher their paint names; but I'm sure I can find tartan paint somewhere on the internet. William Smith probably has a web shop that would be happy to sell me some. :wink:

I would say this dismounted dragoons set is looking the best one so far.Really can't wait for it!