Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Plancenoit: 2nd/4th Silesian Landwehr

Same here. My 52nd Oxfordshires have a mix of Newline and A Call to Arms kneeling figures and they blend together well. The standing figures ive done for this square im less happy about as the old Hat British light infantry set isnt great, frankly poor compared to todays standards, and the ACTA set only had a standing firing pose. Hats Peninsular Brits are ok, but they still dont have any real "in defense" type poses within it or enough with flank company shoukder rolls on them.
I used some of the extra heads but it still just doesnt "look" or "feel" right. Im sure i will end up redoing/changing the standing figures.

Your squares however look amazing and are truely inspirational.

I would still really like to see more dedicated "in square" sets produced, especially for Waterloo, and preferably by Strelets as their new Napoleonic sculpts are the best out there currently in my opinion.

General Picton, Sire..

Once again I am fascinated by your Plancenoit-diorama and the wonderful figures.
This complete Landwehr battailon shows beautifully the great dimensions of such a unit. And one can well imagine the enormous extent of a whole regiment of Landwehr (1.800 men).

This diorama is masterpiece...
And everything I have seen shows real passion for our hobby.

Really wonderful.. :heart_eyes:

Thank you Gerd, you are a kind man, but credit to the painter who shall remain anonymous1