Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Contributions - will 2021 be a record year?

We are only about 6 weeks into 2021 but already there have been 10 entries to the Contributions page.

By my calculation - which I am prepared to accept is not wholly accurate - the highest-scoring previous year was 2007, when 46 Contributions were posted. This equates to about one Contribution every 7.9 days, let's say almost one a week.

The comparable figure so far for 2021 is one Contribution every 4.1 days, so significantly more than one a week.

This could well be a record year. Only another 36 Contributions to go before we equal 2007. Let's all get busy!:smile: :art:

Re: Contributions - will 2021 be a record year?

Well I will continue to do my bit while locked down and locked in, particularly while we have this bitterly cold weather. I think Strelets have at least five more from me and I have a few to take photo`s of and send.

Looking forward for your Afrika Korps Mr. Buckinham....and the painting guide too! you really have the touch...

Alan Buckingham
Well I will continue to do my bit while locked down and locked in, particularly while we have this bitterly cold weather. I think Strelets have at least five more from me and I have a few to take photo`s of and send.
You are doing a sterling job, Mr B. We await more masterpieces from your painting table!