Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WSS French artillery

That may be the second set of the WSS that I buy, superb.

Dear Strelets,

I apologise in advance as this is one of these 'greedy' comments that greets the release of a fine set (as this is).

I hope that your production for the War of Spanish Succession will soon extend to Hapsburg and Imperial troops. I'd love some for Eugene's eastern campaigns, but I am sure that others would like to have them for the major and sustained role that they played on the Rhine and in Italy (and Spain).

(Then there are the Hungarian Independence (or rebel, depending on whose slant you take) forces, but now I am getting really, really greedy!)

A set of cuirassiers would be a fabulous first offering.

Regards, James

James Fisher
Dear Strelets,

I apologise in advance as this is one of these 'greedy' comments that greets the release of a fine set (as this is).

I hope that your production for the War of Spanish Succession will soon extend to Hapsburg and Imperial troops. I'd love some for Eugene's eastern campaigns, but I am sure that others would like to have them for the major and sustained role that they played on the Rhine and in Italy (and Spain).

(Then there are the Hungarian Independence (or rebel, depending on whose slant you take) forces, but now I am getting really, really greedy!)

A set of cuirassiers would be a fabulous first offering.

Regards, James
I'd support this 100%; especially a set of cuirassiers!

WOW!!!! absolutely superb sculpts, my compliments on them, the big question is when these and the other WSS cavalry sets will be available in UK, Cuirassiers ideal for Imperial and Bavaria in either pot helmets or tricornes, also hopefully a set of command/personalities like Strelets have done for other periods, again wonderful figures can't wait to get a few sets
you all stay safe out there
cheers Old John

This WSS thing has begun as a light rain and seems to becoming a heavy storm. Really like it!!!

Not a period I’m interested in, but they do look very good.

Dear John,

In case you missed the comment, or the detail of the previously posted masters (as Mark and I did), Strelets has pointed to some in production in the thread below entitled "Re: PSR review of British Cavalry (WoSS) Set 238".

It will be interesting to see whether lobster pots will be included, or they'll come later. Mind you, Mugnai in "Wars And Soldiers In The Early Reign Of Louis XIV Volume 2: The Imperial Army, 1657-1687" attests that they were not as ubiquitous as is often portrayed (at least in that earlier period), with hats often worn.

Regards, James

Soooo good. Brava Strelets.

Wow, first french and now british artillery too! I am surprised and overwhelmed. Go on, Strelets, with further unexpected attractions! Like some austrians? Like other belligrents..... who knows... there are an universe of possiblities.

Oooooh soooo tempting (along with the British)