Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good on you Graeme

Technically, being a circular route it crosses the River Thames twice by bridge. Once in the East at Dartford, supplemented by the tunnel, and once in the West just SW of Heathrow Airport... 👍

Richard H
Technically, being a circular route it crosses the River Thames twice by bridge. Once in the East at Dartford, supplemented by the tunnel, and once in the West just SW of Heathrow Airport... 👍
Goodness, you seem to know the M25 at least as well as I do Richard! Yes, 'crosses' is a more correct term here, technically and linguistically.:+1:

Ah yes, I remember that during my accidental encounter with the M25 I was cruelly misled by a pre-conceived notion that roads always go somewhere (Rome or Hackney?). You'd think that yearly visits to Canberra would have cured me of that (built by the same Aliens that did Milton Keynes).

But that's one mystery solved, when I was looking back over the details of one of my holidays I couldn't work out why it had taken me so long to get from St Albans to London; I think I understand now.:blush: