Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Linear A sets marching on

Our dear friends at Strelets are showing a clean pair of heals as the leading manufacturer of 1/72 plastic figures at present, but it is great that we have others who are steadily releasing new offerings; chiefly Redbox/Orion, Mars and Linear A.

I have made a habit of checking Linear A's website at the end of each week to see what is new. They do not disappoint. We had those marvellous Minoans released on the 16th and the lovely set of Greek Hoplites on the March has just come out—a week ahead of the estimated three weeks that Andreas indicated to me a couple of weeks ago. Most pleasing (to me), the Napoleonic mini sets are next in the schedule!

The goodies look set keep coming too, with the other ancient sets progressing nicely and now a top looking new master for Pyrrhus' allies.

I especially like the way that Linear A publish (and update regularly) the production stage for all of their sets, from conception to release. Strelets delight us each week with the now well-established Friday teaser, but perhaps you would consider similar information on your website, Msrs Strelets, for the sets that are listed as 'In Preparation'? It would be another helpful and direct way to communicate with your market (which you do so well, honestly and promptly through this forum).

Regards, James

Re: Linear A sets marching on

I think thats a good idea, knowing where sets are in the pipeline, will help customers with their planning whether creating dioramas or building a wargaming army.