Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It´s Friday again

While unquestionably pleasing to the eye of the WSS fans.....not the least bit deserty:palm_tree:

Sweet!

They really look the part, with that officer from the other day, I am looking forwards to these a lot!

Those look really great. I finally got my boxes of the first British and French cavalry sets, and they look every bit as good here on the table as they do in your master photos. I intend to purchase all of the other sets in this series that you produce. Congrats on the review of your first French cavalry set on PSR. It is well deserved. I do have to wonder if you will be expanding the cavalry sets on the British side...or other nationalities. I know that Red Box will be producing 18th c. British cavalry sets in the near future, but getting figures from the same artists is always preferable?

Superb looking figures, need immediately !!!! as well as all the previous WSS figures mentioned on this forum, in particular the artillery ones
stay safe out there
cheers Old John

They look wonderful, just got my Histoire & Collections book on the French Dragoons out and I really need to have these...

Another excellent looking preview. Looking forward to getting these!