Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: As if on cue from your post below Alan, another lovely contribution

Sure am enjoying your artistry. Always look forward to it!

Thanks gents , now does anyone know of a gun crew for the period, ie FFL or colonial for the desert 1941/43 ,I have some 75s but crew figures are proving impossible to find ?

I agree, great work!

Alan
I think you must have a school of painters on the go, this is almost an industrial level. However the quality control department is first rate as the standard has remained at the highest level throughout this series of sets. The bases and photography are particularly good in enhancing your figures.
Judging by the amount of contributions in January alone I can only imagine this will be a record breaking year. The Covid effect perhaps.

Thanks Paul, covid effect indeed on my part, I am usually doing a lot of fishing this time of year, but as we are unable to travel, that is not the case, so passing the time playing catch up on figures and later for kits PSC and others. By the sound of things at least another month of it to go, so probably many more to follow.