Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Desert Report from PSR

I suspect the best is yet to come,I have all of the new releases except the Naps, my thoughts were the WSS Brit cavalry figures are stunning, crisp figures almost zero flash and almost zero mould lines, the rifles on the FFL attacking were the best ones yet,while PSR may not be able to identify them the ones in the arab set are very good too. Strelets production process seems to be improving and I for one appreciate it.

Re: The Desert Report from PSR

I can only agree that the quality of Strelets output has grown massively lately. All eras taken on have had a good consistent level of scultping.
Nice to see a company always improving and not resting on its laurels. The quality is such now that it puts many other manufacturers to shame.

I recently purchased a sampler set from a certain company for one of their recent releases and all i can say is their quality is very much going in the opposite direction sadly and they dont seem interested in looking into it.