Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Arab Skirmish

Collectively, all of the Strelets Arab Range Sets look like they cover all or most of the tribes in Algeria and the huge expanse of the Sahara Desert that fought for so long in North Africa as well as the Middle East. And Alan's paint work really helps bring out the sculpting and pose details. I've always liked the Airfix set but Strelets has really done an excellent job of representing them in so many action poses and weaponry. Well done Strelets and Alan! :palm_tree: :earth_africa:

Alan
Well done yet again with a splendid rendition and super backdrop to your Arabs.
I dont know about you but I had a bugger of a time holding the prone figures whilst I painted them.
Anyway that's inspired me to make some vaguely generic middle eastern dwellings. I did go in the cold garage a few weeks back in order to do just that. However for some unexplained reason I came out with another castle! and that took longer than it should.
Never mind I've got the new set of Arabs to start once I've finished Refurbishing 200 Zulus.
So that wont be long.

Wonderful painting and a breathtaking scenery..

Does the legionaire in the second picture throw a hand grenade ?
That would be bad for the guys on the roof... :scream:

Gerd, he is just being sneaky ;-) ,once again thanks guys.

:v: :laughing: