Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
First Friday of the New Decade

I'm surprised to be the first to ask what miniature masterpieces Strelets will delight us with.

Re: First Friday of the New Decade

Murat
I'm surprised to be the first to ask what miniature masterpieces Strelets will delight us with.
Me too.... I hope in an Afgan tribe warriors for the North-West frontiers war...or 2WW Gurkas or Moroccan Goumiers for Cassino... or russian infantry in attack in overcoat for Austerlitz...or maybe they will be for SSW ...and it' s ok too.

Something nice and deserty, but Marco`s list is good too.

Maybe Italian's libian askari ...maybe punjaby or rajiput infantry or french foreign legion's light artillery for Bir Akeim...

Warriors with spears, shields, and no metal armour would be nice. The culture does not really matter. :joy:

Gentlemen,
I think we should remember that this is the festive season in Ukraine right now.
So maybe a bit of holidays for the Strelets team is largely deserved.
Kind regards.
CPN

Are you right...but the Strelets 's friday it' s a drug for some of us...
so Happy Ortodossian' s Xmas to Strelets crew.

CPN
Gentlemen,
I think we should remember that this is the festive season in Ukraine right now.
So maybe a bit of holidays for the Strelets team is largely deserved.
Kind regards.
CPN
Couldnt agree more. Strelets has been amazing with their output and quality. Certainly earned a nice holiday!

That said I wouldnt say no to some more Napoleonic sets suitable for Waterloo!!! Preferably Infantry "in action" or "in square"!!! 😁😂

Seriously though, Strelets has earned a breather and I wish them a healthy and successful 2021.

Sure....maybe bizantine soldiers or maybe new carolingian warriors...nice news don't you think?

Another good one, on my table are a few figures to convert to French artillery crews for the desert, if anyone does them in our scale in metal they are well hidden.

Sounds good to me! :grin:

Aww, thank you! :hugging_face: They look all look great. :sunglasses:

Those horses look a bit special.

Comand group ?...

Sweet!

Beautiful sculpting!

Thank you for the pleasure .... and a Merry Orthodox Christmas for you and your hard working skulptors