Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Then Christmas Number 1

Dear Minuteman,

you have mentioned it already that you can create easily dismounted dragoons with existing miniatures (the horses from the new set and the dismounted soldiers with slightly transformed french grenadiers or head swaps).
I think the need for fighting or attacking dragoons on horses is still greater.... dragoons were the main french cavalry type!

Hey guys,

Of course, I'm happy for Alan that his big wish has gone into fulfillment and that there are finally such beautiful LRDG sets. :wink:

And the sales success in the UK is also great. Because only if STRELETS sells many sets, new sets will also come on to the market.

@Alan Buckingham:
I think the LRDG sets were your best Christmas present? Right?? :heart_eyes:

Maybe this set of Black Dog is interesting for you :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Dog-1-72-British-SAS-LRDG-Jeep-Chevrolet-N-Africa-42-Accessories-T72065-/201076163588

Very interesting discussion about the new Napoleonic sets. I think they all look great, but I am only focusing on the "On the March" and "In Attack" sets because they are the most active. Although the other figures standing at ease, at order arms and at shoulder arms are lovely sets, they seem more appropriate for the parade ground than for the battlefield, although I don't know if they may have also been in these formations while waiting their turn to go into battle.
It is also my hope that Strelets will produce In Attack sets for the French, Russians and Prussians.
But overall this is a great range. Am also very happy for the LRDG sets, as the only previous set of these men by another manufacturer was badly sculpted and very hard to get anyway.