Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday News

Strelets-R
Straight from the Horse's Mouth:

those of you, who were looking for the new lot of our figures,

look no further, it's there:

Check you favourite shops, they should be able to send you what you want before Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all from Strelets team
Now, there is one little tiny detail on the horse that makes it for me - the butt cap of the pistol is facing the right way - away from the rider. They are easier to draw that way.

The two cavalry men are very nice, officer in breastplate and trooper with slung musket. Looking forwards to these now.

Merry Christmas Strelets!

Nice figures and good news, I have been keeping an eye out all week.

I think that horse pose alone is worth the price of admission. The temptation to enter a new war...

A superb job!

Wayne W
I think that horse pose alone is worth the price of admission. The temptation to enter a new war...

A superb job!
I thought the same, I will buy the set just to paint that horse. I love figures with character.

Dearest Strelets,

Very clever group of messengers you put together and sent out "Straight From the Horses Mouth." Love your humour!

A Very Merry Christmas to all the Strelets Team, and to all the Strelets Team a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. :santa: :guardsman: :palm_tree:

Great! The horse and figures are excellent.

A Happy Christmas to all at Strelets...and Forum Members too!

As a horseman, I still think the horses neck and head dont look quite right in terms of proportion to the horses body. Not as bad as the Nap Prussian cavalry, but still not quite right.
Remember a horse needs to comfortably be able lean down to graze without the need to bend its knees!
Otherwise a nice sculpt.

That little bit of (i hope) constructive criticism aside, the pose idea itself is fantastic and quite unique, neighing or perhaps even yawning. I quite like that idea, creating the horses acting like they might in real life. Wonder if anyone could make a set with maybe a horse or two turning its head/neck to the side, maybe in a set of cavalry stood still awaiting orders?? That would be quite realistic & look great. Afterall they dont just stand motionless facing front.

Cavalrymen look good.

And yes Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays & a Happy (and hopefully less eventful!!) New Year to all.

Stay safe everyone.

"horse needs to comfortably be able lean down to graze without the need to bend its knees"
There seems to be no problem with that.

Regards,
Strelets

Now that horse is perfect!!! That really is top drawer scultping!!
Well done Strelets!

Dear Strelets,

Excellent looking figures and even better news that your latest offerings are on their way!

Thanks for your continued top quality and regular output.

Regards, James

British dragoons in hats - now that's more like it!

This post chain is horse approved. :racehorse:

😁😂😂

Lovely... looking forward to anything related to WSS, as in my opinion, the sculptor really nailed the feel of this period.

Feel like this?:relaxed:

That may depend on what is in the pipe....

may i add my compliments to the Strelets team on these superb sculpts of WSS cavalry figures, the pipe smoker looks great
any idea of when these will be available in UK??

best wishes to all out there for a Great Xmas and a very Happy New Year

stay safe
cheers Old John

All going well, in 2021.
Regards,

Strelets

Strelets-R
Feel like this?:relaxed:
Yo ho ho!:santa: Could this be a set of British dragoons 'at ease' I wonder? Great poses, a man at peace with his pipe and a horse happily munching.

"Could this be a set of British dragoons 'at ease'"

No.

I like your dry humour ... and still more your wonderful miniatures!

Many thanks for all new figures which let me hope to see still more WSS sets.

Stay safe all + have calm days with your families

Wow ! Another amazing figs.