Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: William Smith again...😠😠😠

If that is the case then this reminds me of the "Car Warranty" calls those of us in the US (and perhaps Canada, but I hope not). They are constantly changing phone numbers and calling with robo-calls about your "Car Warranty lapsing." It doesn't do any good to block the number because they use a different number every time and call several times a day.

It's gotten to where most people I know don't bother to answer their phones unless they recognize the name on their caller ID. I have missed several important calls because we generally ignore the land line (which we keep for various reasons) and check back on voice mail later. And of course, there are the spam e-mails that keep coming in.

This age of technology is wonderful - think of the "friends" we've met on sites like these from around the world we might have never known had it not been for the internet. But on the downside are things like "Roger."

As a tombstone reads:

This world that we’re a livin’ in
Is mighty hard to beat.
You get a thorn with every Rose
But ain’t the roses sweet?

"But on the downside are things like "Roger."

Hope you mean this telecoms thing and not me?!! 🙁😢 lol

There are loads of scams out there to catch someone out. Yes indeed the internet is a fantastic thing, but as usual, theres always those who want exploit it for negative means.

Yes every rose has its thorn....as my ex proved!!! 😂😂

LOL - Nil illegitimus carborundum... or something like that.:wink: