Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Early Friday

No use in any desert at any time,but what great looking figures.

Well, after studying the relative box art for the Legionnaires and Arabs I have worked out my next desert scenario.
After successfully setting up camp the boys in blue pop next door to borrow a cup of sugar. Unfortunately something gets lost in translation and things take a nasty turn.
Unfortunately I dont seem to have a suitable source for the FFL tents, any suggestions. The Arab lads are already taken care of courtesy of Italeri.

Paul, try Amera plastics for tents.

Alan
Many thanks, off to the hobby shop with mask, will investigate on my return.

Minuteman
Interesting, and a bit intriguing. Just what we need on a Friday!

Very nice sculpts. The horse looks robust; not a racehorse this, and plodding along in a much more realistic way than the \\\\\\\'gallop at full speed\\\\\\\' sculpts that we sometimes see.

I\\\\\\\'m not entirely sure about the big (jousting-style) lance for the dragoon guidon - although this is right for some cavalry, a simple pole would probably be better. I am also not sure about the mitre caps, but these are small details, Excellent figures!

Have a good weekend :smile:
Quite happy with that standard pole and the nice dragoon guidon flying from it - guidon as opposed to a cornet such as horse would display.

Overall nice figures and horses.