Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas !

To STRELETS team and relatives,
I wish a great Orthodox Christmas.
CPN

Re: Merry Christmas !

Thank you, CPN!

Here's our Christmas present, which, understandably, is Russia-related:

Best regards,

Strelets

Счастливого Рождества и веселого Нового года !

They look fantstic !

Strelets- they look great and extremely promising (like your previous presentation of Russian Grenadiers !) Thanks and keep good work!

Счастливого Рождества, мира, достатка и радости.

Also a lot of new projects and fine stuff for all your fans

Exciting prospects for reinforcing the Tsar's army! Beautiful sculpts.

A Merry Orthodox Christmas indeed!

Good morning STRELETS team,
I do thank you for this great gift but please take a break and enjoy this time with your relatives. You really deserve it.
Let the bells ringing!
CPN

Merry Christmas Strelets and everyone here who celebrates the Orthodox Christmas. Joy and Peace to all.

Can I use the Orthodox Christmas as an excuse to leave Christmas tree up a bit longer?

Dear Graeme,

we can give you a tip on the subject: one can lawfully keep a Christmas tree up to January 13th, which is a New Year in accordance with Julian calendar. In Russia we call it "Old" New Year. Will such an excuse count?

Best regards,

Strelets

Da!:relaxed:

Happy Old New Year Strelets,

Fantastic Russian Grenadiers what is really needed also to complement this great set is Russian Musketeers wearing the 1808-1812 type Shako in summer uniform, many historians believe this would have been worn at Borodino by most of the Russian Infantry.

It has already been a good year for Napoleonic figures with so much more to come.