Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Imperial camel corps dismounted

zirrian
I plan to make standard late war British infantry from them...

I actually thought they could double as dismounted early war cavalry (sans Lewis guns) after a headswap, wouldn't that be feasible?

The sculpting keeps getting better and better.

Odd I should say that about a Strelets set but for my needs there could be two or three more firing poses. Also, I don't know what to make of the the last figure in the last row - he seems to be prone and waving, but then he would not have a leg in the air like this? Regards, Pa

Pa
zirrian
I plan to make standard late war British infantry from them...

I actually thought they could double as dismounted early war cavalry (sans Lewis guns) after a headswap, wouldn't that be feasible?

The sculpting keeps getting better and better.

Odd I should say that about a Strelets set but for my needs there could be two or three more firing poses. Also, I don't know what to make of the the last figure in the last row - he seems to be prone and waving, but then he would not have a leg in the air like this? Regards, Pa

Most probably yes...and you just added one more box to the "how many should I buy" count with this idea.

Very nice figure. I'm looking forward to the camels to go with them