Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Caesar sets

What's the point with WWII figures in 1/72 anyway? The scale is meant for, or best suited for pre WWI conflicts with massed charges in colorful uniforms. But I guess people buy them anyway.

Traveller
What's the point with WWII figures in 1/72 anyway? The scale is meant for, or best suited for pre WWI conflicts with massed charges in colorful uniforms. But I guess people buy them anyway.

But that's fecal matter of a bull.

I've changed my mind about Fueh..erm..Caesar Miniatures. If churning out hordes of WW2 German sets enable them to occasionally release some of their planned ancient/medieval/renaissance era Chinese figures then I'm all for it.

Snapped up quite a few of their Ming troops and hope they do Song Dynasty infantry one day to go with the lonely Italeri cavalry set.

SteveO
I've changed my mind about Fueh..erm..Caesar Miniatures. If churning out hordes of WW2 German sets enable them to occasionally release some of their planned ancient/medieval/renaissance era Chinese figures then I'm all for it.

Well said that man!