Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
About 45

About 45

Re: To The Strelets Team and "The Salvo Heard Around The World" Thank You STRELETS !!!

Dear Strelets,
Those Roman auxiliaries are just ASTONISHING. They look so good indeed !
There is an ever increasing quality of your sculpting. It had to be said.
On the other hand I look forward to to get your FANTASTIC confederate soldiers, for me the best ones ever.
Best regards.
Patrice

Re: To The Strelets Team and "The Salvo Heard Around The World" Thank You STRELETS !!!

Stretlets I bow my head to you, your new Napoleonic figures are the best conceived and sculpted I have seen in so long .
I do hope you keep up the quality and out put as I've just extended my hobby room to accommodate all the eagerly awaited new figures .
Have a great new year with all yours and I hope our figures coming true at last, Phil

Well, this'll be the first time I get figures as soon as I can - 8 out of the 10 boxes I absolutely want!

Re: To The Strelets Team & ...

Indeed, a big thanks to Strelets for the hard work and imaginative (and varied) output. You're doing great stuff, and I sincerely hope that you have a successful 2017!

Nate

Re: To The Strelets Team & ...

Thanks, Nate.
Best regards,

Strelets