Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Release dates

Dear Traveller,

we are planning 5 new ACW sets in the next lot, hopefully, in May.
Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Thank you Strelets. 5 months if everything goes well. A long time but not too far away..

Thank-you for the news Strelets Team.
I think I can hear those pipers piping and those drummers drumming! At least there is a chance that a few of us will find the new Strelets releases under the tree after all.

Merry Christmas to All!

Paul K.

We in Spain are lucky as in many homes the presents arrive indeed on 6 jan with the Three Wise Men tradition

So hopefully the dark age warriors would come on time for that :)

I am happy for you guys and to learn European traditions. (Spanish children get their toys on 3 wise men day ?)
But It doesn't answer my question about Paris delivery...
Regards.
Patrice

Dear Patrice,
It costs just 100.00 Euros to travel from Paris to London return, via high speed train!
Aren't Strelets figures worth the trip!!! If I lived in Paris I might be tempted to do this.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne et Heureuse Annee Patrice,

Paul K.

Merci Paul
J'habite à Paris. Suresnes plus exactement, mais je passe Noël à Genève en famille.
S'il n'y a pas moyen de faire autrement j'irai à Londres, qui est une ville que j'aime aussi beaucoup.
Mais j'ai aussi un collègue qui y habite et pourrai les acheter pour me les envoyer.

Joyeux Noël et bonne année Paul
Patrice

Dear Pat-Sheuck,

French distributor arranges collection/delivery himself, therefore we can't give you a guidance on your question. His lot is ready for collection already. The rest is beyond our control.

Best regards,

Strelets