Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Caesar Elves

i did the same!! totally agree with you, incredible shipping cost and fast shipment!!

I liked the set a lot, best 1/72 elves till now. Those "unknown swordsmen" are actually Gondor human soldiers, also from initial Mt Doom-Last Alliance battle (Isildur and so on)

Really a very good deal. I also bought the Orcs set 2 as well as that strange "Game of Thrones " metal set.. which look quite good (6 metal figs- 6 eur--not bad) with 3 famous Lanniester main characters as well as 2 Stark and Brienne de Tarth.
Finally 4 special mounted "Julius Cesar" figure which you can get as loose set.

I will always purchase Caesar directly from miniknight website from now on!!!

Now i miss some elvish cavalry as well.. it looks a task for Redbox I guess, if they want to keep the advantage in 1/72 Fantasy, since Caesar is back!

i had read that one of the figures was not supplied a shield,but that wont stop me buying any.if they dont reach the states soon,ill order direct from them as well,after hearing from you guys the pleasant experiance.

I would not go jumping up & down that Caesar is back in the Fantasy figure biz. After a couple of very specific emails to Miniknight concerning the Elf set, & their usual very evasive answers, I have a really bad feeling this was it! I think Orcs 2 was finished & Elves 2 was supposed to be 3 accompany sets, but only half the masters got made so rather than sit on them, they dumped them all in one set & called it a day. That is why the missing shield, no standard bearer & no short pack figs. & Tom S, buy them direct as I have a feeling this set is never going mainstream! They'll push out a run now & then for supply & demand, but that is as far as this set is ever going. Looks like RedBox/Alliance really doesn't have any competition? The only thing guaranteed there is 2 more sets of Trolls.