Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PSC want your favorite figure's pose for their upcoming 1/72 WW2 German soldiers

Yes, Outpost was the name of the second film I mentioned, not Bunker, thanks for the correction. And thanks for the info about Dead Snow Sean!

Re: PSC want your favorite figure's pose for their upcoming 1/72 WW2 German soldiers

Unfortunately, they are serious!

I would like to see some more accurate ones rather than than the perfectl super heroes they are usually presented as

1. How about ones like my father worked (being a farm worker he was reserved occupation) with as POW farm workers - actually they were rather happy being out of the war !
2. Police batalions - yes Strelet were brave enough to produce a set.
3. Beat Goebbel mnatures and do a complete range of goose steppers, bands, torch light, Hitler youth et all.
4. Greatest SS Heroes - Himmler, Werner von Brown,Dr Mengele, Adolf Diekmann etc - a sure fire winner!

I know Germans will sell but why not some new sets the obvious being British troops for the early part of the war!

I wasn't sure whether it was an April Spoofs Day thing or not.

They also want a photo of you gurning like the chap in the example. All German soldiers gurned when they were about to be vapourised by a shell or neatly ironed by a vengeful T34. I think the Signal magazine gave tips on this.

This would be a good pose for AH and CC fans and subtly symbolic as well

David

ok for AH, but who's CC? Christopher Columbus? Chris Cringle? Conan the Cymmerian?

and what are you meaning when you say "subtly symbolic"? do you mean that Charly Chaplin (doh i got it now!) had a huge, mastodontic glandis?