Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
... AND ANOTHER TWO SETS ... of Turkish Artillery!

... now four sets. I'm achieving 16/17c artillery saturation.

Re: New Redbox sets on their site

I needed those Amazons & have been waiting for them impatiently! A bit unhappy with the infantry, but the cavalry made up for it! Those are HALF-Orcs Graham! Scaling the walls of Helms Deep! Tho they appear to be modern, the Zombies are interesting tho having quite so many child Zombies is incredibly creepy!

I was so excited by the new Fantasy sets that I totally did not look to see if other new sets were posted! The 2 siege artillery sets look great!

Yes, I agree, Red Box's quality has gotten so much better! They finally solved the flash issue & their quality is excellent! Now if we can just get them to use some better colors!

The zombie figures are interesting, I might get some of those to put against my modern figures in a "zombie apocalypse" scenario. I love those types of films, so it would be cool to act that out on the tabletop

I will get a box each of the Zombies to add to my two boxes of Caesar ones and I think that will just about satisfy my Zombie fixation for good with a suitably ghoulish variety of ages, gender and poses. What we need now are some suitably panic stricken civilians - those who are gonna survive and those who are gonna die(ish).