Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pierre Laporte Contribution

Excellent Contribution, I like a lot the colors of your romans! I find your work perfect!

Re: Pierre Laporte Contribution

Very well painted figures, and a great range of Roman soldiers. Thanks for sharing!

they are... exciting!

A martial looking group that shows the impact of a great paint job (with some very effective use of washes).

This is why we paint figures.

And lets not let any toy soldier collectors forget, Strelets Range of Romans are made in an authentic color already - a Dark Gray - that they don't need any painting at all to enjoy.

They can't be beat in poses nor details, nor small kits and big kits, and are 110% represented in foot, horse, action and everyday, and I can take them straight from the box to the table top - just like the Vintage Airfix Sets - and that's exactly why ...

We don't paint!

Thank you Strelets for giving the world your 1/72 toy soldiers in so many authentic colors that show off the sculptors superior details and don't need painting to bring out the obvious details!