Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New contribution

See ?

Very nice paintwork Marc, I like it :)

Re: New contribution

yes, but the guy with the scar on the face is really ugly!

Thank You, Gerold. I like a lot to paint the strelets miniatures. I will send my new contributions in the next days.
¡Hasta pronto!

Folch Castells, Marc
Thank You, Gerold. I like a lot to paint the strelets miniatures. I will send my new contributions in the next days.
¡Hasta pronto!

Hello Marc,

I too enjoy your figurines. Strelets soldiers have soo many fine details at 1/72 scale. Your fine painting makes these masterpieces into Trophies!

And also fun and important, you speak back with the forum members who appreciates your artistic accomplishments. I love your genuine energy.

¡Hasta pronto! OK?

Hallo Garrison,
I thank you very much for your compliments to my work. I paint really with my heart and I feel me happy about your post.
I live in Barcelona and I don't know people who paint streets or other 1/72 miniatures (Hät, Zvezda, Caesar, etc.). I paint this miniatures since 2010 and I enjoy it a lot. I like also to paint 28mm miniatures as Perry or Foundry.

Marc Folch Castells
Hallo Garrison,
I thank you very much for your compliments to my work. I paint really with my heart and I feel me happy about your post.
I live in Barcelona and I don\'t know people who paint streets or other 1/72 miniatures (Hät, Zvezda, Caesar, etc.). I paint this miniatures since 2010 and I enjoy it a lot. I like also to paint 28mm miniatures as Perry or Foundry.

We would agree on the benefits of painting figures, I think.
Thank you for your contribution: I enjoyed looking at it.

Can I suggest a method of getting rid of mould lines?

I have a paper clip stuck into the end of a cork. This is heated on a candle & when hot, run over mould lines. Excess plastic disappears.

It does not take much practice to master this technique.

Hallo Paint dog,
thank you for your suggestion. I will do it next time.
¡Me alegra ver que a varias personas les guste cómo he pintado las figuras. Recompensa ver que el esfuerzo vale la pena! ¡Gracias!

Folch Castells, Marc
Hallo Paint dog,
thank you for your suggestion. I will do it next time.
¡Me alegra ver que a varias personas les guste cómo he pintado las figuras. Recompensa ver que el esfuerzo vale la pena! ¡Gracias!

No problem. We learn from each others work.
I look forward to seeing more excellent figures from you.