Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Post WW2

I agree Graham that Iraqis and Iranians would be really useful. You could do the Iran - Iraq War, First Gulf War, Second Gulf War and even "what if" scenarios of future wars in the Gulf. I was really excited to see the new company Ultima Ratio and look forward to see what this company will do next.

They look good painted up,if I were to be very critical there are two flaws, one the only rifle that is not an ak47 could be anything,quite unidentifiable ,and the medics bag has a red cross and it should be a red crescent (the guy doing the box art got it right). Room for set two, a light machine gun,mortar team,sniper/s etc. First class sculpting,mould etc. Not my period at all but as soon as I saw them I thought they would paint up nicely. ps the sprue configuration looks ever so strelets.

Very nice! These figures are at the top of my wish list for my next purchase. I wonder what this company will do next?