Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1/72 Weathering Factory - WWII German Panje horse sled

Dear Cristian,

Great looking review. I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait until next weekend to read it all. However I did show my wife your exellent pictures, not just of the review, but your about me information - better than the sets even! Have a great week!

Re: 1/72 Weathering Factory - WWII German Panje horse sled

Many thanks Garrison and I hope that you will like the review when you have time, while the topic is fairly interesting and completely poorly represented in our scale, I strived including as much details as I could inside the review.

Likewise, I hope your will enjoys the images and would like to reiterate my gratitude for your kind support.

At present I work at 6 sets in the same time (including Strelets' Stalingrad) but I have very little time, now it is quite a busy period at the office, having various duties and to travel abroad very often. In addition, summer is coming, so during the week-ends I am away from home...:)

However when one it is ready, I shall post it here as well while there are only interesting sets...:)

All the best and an excellent summer,

Cristian